Monday 28 September 2020

Power of Small


I threw one tiny stone into the water, and it created those lovely ripples.

My friend and I were trying to outdo each other with the furthest throw while resting on the sand at the beach one afternoon.

Ripples.

I'm glad I can create ripples even just on a tiny part of the big ocean.

I'm glad I can create ripples even with just a little stone.

I'm glad I can use the power of small to help others.

I'm glad I can use the simple gifts that God has given me to bless the world.

It's not so much about reaching millions of people all at once.  But if I can reach even just one person today and help that person, then that person would be able to help another person, and another and another.

Then we can all create the ripples that the world needs.

And help make it a brighter place.

With overflowing happiness and hope for everyone.

Wouldn't that be wonderful?




No comments:

Post a Comment