Sunday 27 September 2020

Happy Place


The other morning, on my way to an appointment, I had the chance to make a quick stopover at the beach.  It was a beautiful spring weather, so I thought it would be nice to go for a walk and get some Vitamin D from the morning sunshine (yay!).

Yes, the beach is one of my happy places, so it's really great to live in a coastal suburb.  It's so good to see and be in your happy place anytime, especially when you have to face a tough day or want to feel better after a long day!

As I sat and rested on a bench that Friday morning, I felt so happy and thankful (as I always feel when I'm at the beach).  Experiencing the sights and sounds of the ocean, the seagulls, the blue sky, little children running around, elderly couples holding hands and laughing together, etc are always a delight to my senses.

Things like these always make me look up and thank GodAppreciate the simple things.  See God's goodness in anything and everything around me.

That time I had at the beach was just brief, but I was able to savor every moment and take with me loads of joy that I knew I needed for my appointment that day.  *smile ü*

Yes, thank God for happy places!




No comments:

Post a Comment