Friday 4 September 2020

Compass


I have been lost many times.  

And I still get lost a lot.

When driving on unfamiliar roads.  When traveling in a foreign country.  When navigating through a storm.  When trekking through the jungle of life.

I don't always find my way.  

As there are times when I don't have my map or compass (a.k.a. Apple or Google Maps) with me when I should.

But when I do, I just search for it in my pocket and voila, it points me to the North, gives me directions, and gets me back on my feet.

In my life's wilderness, everything is chaos unless I carry my Compass.

He points me to my North.  He guides my way.

But at times, the journey is still too tough for me.

Not because He makes things difficult, but because of my stubbornness when I want to do things my own way.

Wherever life takes me, I wish I would always remember to take my Compass with me.

I wish I would just follow the path He leads me to.

Yes, it may not be a breeze.

But I should just trust Him.

For God's way is truly the only way to happiness.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment