Saturday 22 August 2020

Simple


I've always been a fan of simple things.  I live a simple life, write simple books and blogs, cook simple dishes, think in simple ways, and do simple things.

That thing we call life is not simple though.  Navigating through its intricacies is tough.  I've had my share of flops and disappointments.

It's not easy.

But with lots of prayers and hard work, I strive to pick up the pieces and start anew.

And as I go along life, I try to deal with things on my own simple terms, make each day worthwhile and create the simple life that I love.

I believe that life is beautiful, no matter how complex it is.

We can aim to find the simple joys around us every day.

Seek to appreciate the goodness of life.

Experience the wonderful blessings God showers upon us.

Choose to be simply happy.

And enjoy life!


*(Simple is good...so in the hope of sharing my simple everyday discoveries to help and inspire others, I have created a blog, lovethesimple.com.  Yes, let's enjoy life!)*  





No comments:

Post a Comment