Saturday 22 August 2020

Precious


It was raining when I woke up one morning, so I decided to just stay home and do some stuff on my computer.

As I was browsing through some of the photos I have taken from my travels, I thought it would be good to put them together into a book (oh yes, why not ü).

And since I was feeling poetic at that time, I went through the day writing haikus to go with the photos.

That was last year.

Since then, I have sold copies of my book ("Precious").  Not as many sales as the books in bestselling lists but enough to help raise funds for various charities (thank You, Lord!).  Enough to make my heart happy ü

I dream of writing more books.  Not only to provide life inspirations to others but also to help the needy in my own little way.

Using the simple gift of writing that I have been blessed with, I strive to spread love and hope and help bless the world.

Every time I write a book or blog, I could feel God's hand on mine.  And it makes me appreciate life more.  Count my blessings.  Feel how precious and loved I am.

As I write this, I'm on to my third book.  And I hope it will help bless the world too!






No comments:

Post a Comment