Saturday 29 August 2020

 Loved


When I was seven years old, I remember I had a tough time starting off at a new school.  And even adding to my woes was the bullying that I had experienced in the hands of a classmate who I thought was a friend.  It was really hard I would always cry and wish I was bigger and older so I could get out of there!

But when I got bigger and older, I was not spared from the troubles and heartaches of high school and university.  Even to this day.

Life is tough.  And at different times in my life, I have experienced failures and depression trying to make sense of things and find my way.

Thankfully, I'm able to get up every time.  Not easy and definitely not overnight, but I just keep trying.

And it helps to remind myself that I was created for a purpose.

That I was designed for happiness.

That I am wonderfully made even with all my imperfections.

Because I am precious.

And I am completely and perfectly loved.




No comments:

Post a Comment