Saturday 1 September 2018

It's Springtime...



Today is the first day of spring (yay!).  Fresh new start.  Winter is over (finally!).  The old is gone.


I love springtime.  There's more sunshine and a lot of cool sunny days.  And it gives me hope to start anew.  I remember when I immigrated to Australia mid-Aug of 2008, the hope of springtime greeted me just a couple of weeks after, taking me to the new life that God has lovingly prepared for me.


And there were heaps of other wonderful things that happened in my life in springtime! Back in spring 2010, I got my PR visa, bought myself a car and my Phil driver's licence was finally converted to an Australian licence.  Spring 2012, I received the awesome news that I was finally an Australian citizen (yay!).  Spring 2017, I started deciding about career change after coming back from my big European trip, among others.  It was also in springtime of 2014 when I got to go home, be with Mommy and spend two whole weeks with her before she passed on (two weeks I would never exchange for anything in this world).


It's springtime!  As I write this, I have a 'million' dreams in my heart though life could sometimes get in the way (daily stresses, work, study, bills, chores, etc).  But with the hope that springtime brings, I shall keep on with my journey.  And keep the faith that one day, one step at a time, I'll finally get to see those dreams become reality ü


No comments:

Post a Comment